Robertson Raptors are Respectful, Responsible and Ready to Learn!
The mission of Robertson School is to create a positive, cohesive community where students can excel academically and socially to reach their full potential as lifelong learners.
School Hours: 8:05am – 2:15pm
Great days start and end with timely drop-offs and pickups!
Drop-off & pickups are through the playground doors in the back of the building.
FOR SAFETY REASONS – DO NOT PARK in the staff parking lot
DO NOT PARK in the front semi circle before 8:07A (9:07A if 1 hr delay)
The front entrance does not open until 8:07am at which time students are tardy and must be signed in by a parent, in the office.
Unless a true emergency, dismissal changes are due in writing at the beginning of each school day.
A downloadable copy of the Dismissal Change Form is located on the ‘Parents’ tab.
WARWICK PUBLIC SCHOOLS HAVE GONE DIGITAL!
We must have an accurate email on for Portal access.
If not, please go to the following link to update your information:
HELP AVOID CLASS INTERRUPTIONS AND MISTAKES
BY SENDING FORMS/MONEY IN WITH YOUR CHILD IN THEIR BACKPACK.
IMPORTANT JUNE DATES
- MON 6/18 6th @ 8:45A & 5th@12:45P Award Ceremonies
- *DOORS OPEN 15 MIN PRIOR TO START TIME
- DISMISSAL CHANGE FORMS REQUIRED TO TAKE CHILD HOME EARLY
- TUES 6/19 6th Grade After School Fitness Ninja Event
- WED 6/20 5th Grade After School Fitness Ninja Event
- THURS 6/21 Last Day of School
IMPORTANT SEPTEMBER DATES
- TUES 9/4 1st Day of 2018/19 School Year! WELCOME BACK!
- MON 9/17 6P – Open House