Robertson Raptors are Respectful, Responsible and Ready to Learn!
HELP AVOID CLASS INTERRUPTIONS AND MISTAKES
BY SENDING FORMS/MONEY IN WITH YOUR CHILD IN THEIR BACKPACK.
IMPORTANT DATES (See the whole calendar)
- 9/14/20-First Day of School
- 9/28/20-Yom Kippur (no School)
- 10/12/20-Columbus Day (no school)
- 11/3/20-Election Day (no school)
- 11/11/20-Veterans’ Day (no school)
- 11/25/20-11/27/20-Thanksgiving Recess (no school)
- 12/24/20-1/1/21-Holiday Recess (no school)
- 1/18/21-Martin Luther King Day (no school)
- 2/15/21-2/19/21-Winter Recess (no school)
- 4/2/21-Good Friday (no school)
- 4/19/21-4/23/21-Spring Recess (no school)
- 5/13/21-Eid al-Fitr (no School)
- 5/31/21-Memorial Day (no school)
- 6/25/21-Last Day of School
Please see links below for important info:
Request to be excluded from Sex Offender Notification List and Student Accident Insurance Forms can be found on the district website: www.warwickschools.org under the Parent and Student Resources page.
I would like to welcome everyone back from what I hope was an enjoyable, safe, and restful summer. A special welcome to our new families, I look forward to meeting all of you. Despite the challenges and difficulties facing us, I am expecting us to have a great year.
The first day of school is Monday, September 14th. As of right now, the plan is for all of us to do distance learning. If anything changes, we will keep you informed. More information on what distance learning will look like will be coming out as we get closer. As for now, I can tell you that you can expect a weekly schedule of learning that will come out each Monday. There will also be at least four virtual meetings per week for your child with his\her teacher\classmates. Students will also have one or two itinerants (art\library\music\phys ed\health) each trimester rather than have all five throughout the year in an effort to help make things a little less overwhelming for students\families.
More information will be coming, but for now, know that the faculty, staff, and I appreciate your continued support and we anticipate another successful year.
Please know that my door is always open if you have any questions or concerns.
Brian Dillon, Principal
Lynn Dambruch is the Title IX Coordinator for the District.
Phone #: 401-734-3470
Fax #: 401-734-3473