Robertson Raptors are Respectful, Responsible and Ready to Learn!
The mission of Robertson School is to create a positive, cohesive community where students can excel academically and socially to reach their full potential as lifelong learners.
School Hours: 8:05am – 2:15pm
Great days start and end with timely drop-offs and pickups!
Drop-off & pickups are through the playground doors in the back of the building.
FOR SAFETY REASONS – DO NOT PARK in the staff parking lot
DO NOT PARK in the front semi circle before 8:07A (9:07A if 1 hr delay)
The front entrance does not open until 8:07am at which time students are tardy and must be signed in by a parent, in the office.
Unless a true emergency, dismissal changes are due in writing at the beginning of each school day.
A downloadable copy of the Dismissal Change Form is located on the ‘Parents’ tab.
WARWICK PUBLIC SCHOOLS HAVE GONE DIGITAL!
We must have an accurate email on for Portal access.
If not, please go to the following link to update your information:
IMPORTANT MARCH DATES
HELP AVOID CLASS INTERRUPTIONS AND MISTAKES
BY SENDING FORMS/MONEY IN WITH YOUR CHILD IN THEIR BACKPACK.
- APRIL CALENDAR RAFFLE TICKETS ON SALE ALL MONTH – $10/TICKET
- FRI 3\16 Deadline to submit Family Literacy Night Forms
- SUN 3\18 Chorus Performing at PBruins Game in Prov.
- MON 3\19 Through Fri March 23 Penny Wars
- TUES 3\20 6P in Library – PTO Meeting
- TUES 3\20 7P 2018/19 Wickes Parents’ Meeting
- FRI 3\23 Hats on for Vows day
- FRI 3\23 6th Grade Scoliosis Screening
- MON 3\26 Report Card Distribution through Family Portal
- WEEK OF 3\26 Reading week
- TUES 3\27 Lion’s Club Vision Screening
- TUES 3\27 Book Fair during the day for students
- TUES 3\27 6P – 8P Family Literacy Night\Ice Cream Social\Author Visit
- FRI 3\30 NO SCHOOL – GOOD FRIDAY
IMPORTANT APRIL DATES
- CALENDAR RAFFLE EVERY DAY OF APRIL
- THURS 4\5 Spring Picture Day (Must submit form)
- THURS 4\5 Molar Express Van
- MON – FRI 4\16 – 4\20 NO SCHOOL – SPRING BREAK